Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happiness

Happiness comes in result of a personal succession. Happiness is the emotion released deep in our heart that disperses itself throughout our entirety, becoming numb; in a sense high on the goodness in our lives. Pure happiness comes from selfless deeds we do, not for the glory or the respect others give because of our actions, but for the soul purpose of helping others. My greatest happiness comes from helping others realize the goodness in their lives, it comes from helping others realize their potential. That brings true fulfillment in my heart, specifically when my friends come to me for help. Another great source of happiness in my life is my personal succession on the football team. I worked my ass off all summer and finally was able to see my hard work payed off. That personal succession changed my entire senior year. Playing on such a successful team with players I've come to and love inside and out has truly changed my life experience, fulfilling my heart truly. My friends and family have influence over my happiness. How they act and treat me really influences my mood. For example, when my friend sarcastically shoots me down, I often times take it personally and carry that with me for the rest of the day. I also influence others based on my actions and mood. I influence my girlfriend, my family, my teachers, classmates, teammates, coaches, and friends through how I act around them. I try my best to have a smile on and really be in depth with them when I am around them, because it makes me feel good. My greatest need in life is the love of others. I can not be happy with out it, it enables me to fully enjoy the wonders of this life. Without it I would not be able to express and bring out my love.

No comments: