Monday, January 7, 2008

unexcitingly pointless blog post

1. What is one principle that guides you in life? This may be something you are consciously aware of as a force in your life, or it could be something unintentional. Some examples of guiding principles could be "I value education," "I value family above everything else," or "I won't be happy without money." There is no condemnation for your guiding principle. State your principle, then explain how it shapes your life. Also talk about why that is a guiding principle and why it is important to you. Write at least 100 words.

One principle that guides me by the hand in my life is kindness to everybody. I value people as individuals and unique bringing different qualities unto my life. I rub off on everyone I meet, and everyone I meet rubs off on me. I have a hard time competing because I have a hard time getting past the fact that everyone has their own unique talents and desires in life.

2. What is one news event from the past year or so that has had some sort of impact on you, changed the way you viewed the world, or made you think. Explain what the event was and take us through the process of how it changed you. Write at least 75 words about it.

When I heard Jamie Lynn Speares was prego with an unwedded loser I asked myself, what is this world coming to? Why is this the biggest story of the month? I find it a pretty stupid stupid story. There are so many more issues to learn about rather than how screwed up the Speares sisters are. I am in awe, and speachless to the meaningless drama molded in society's pointless lifestyle.

3. What is one thing you hope to accomplish in 2008? Talk about why it is so important to you, as well as how you want to accomplish it. Write at least 100 words about it. If you can't say anything more about what you want to accomplish, write about other things to help you write more.

I hope to maintain my chiseled abs. I will not eat, and when I do I will puke it up in the bathroom. I will literally take a hammer and chizzle to my beautiful body to maintain my sculpt. I will apply oil to my abs daily to make them sparkle and glisten in the sun. I will periodically remove my shirt to show off my sparkling abs. I will be constantly flexing my abs, for perfect tone. Then, I will ask Eric Wangongu daily to punch my rock bod as hard as he can, and then we will see who's hurting more prior to that violent act.

2 comments:

Tom's Blog said...

Your goals are extremely... unique Tommy. Dedication is clearly the name of your game.

Anyways, good job on the blog title. I hope you like mine too.

But I 100% agree about your answer to #2. All this media obsession with celebrities is extremely annoying, and I just ignore it at this point. It's all extremely stupid.

Mr. Miles said...

Would it be better if Spears got pregnant by a wedded loser?